General purpose silicone rubber sheet
The general purpose range was specifically designed as a calandered grade for producing continuous solid sheeting. This is primarily used for belting and gaskets.
- Roll Dimensions 1200mm wide x 10metres long (0.3mm-6mm thickness)
- 1200mm wide x 5metres long (8mm-10mm thickness)
- Sold per linear Metre.
- Available : White, Red Oxide
- Temperature Range: -60ºc to +230ºc.
Flammability Characteristic:The products have a Limited Oxygen Index (LOI) of 24% (BS 2872 part i) and comply with the following flammability specification:
- FAR 25.853 (a)(1)(iv) and (a)(1)(v) horizontal flame tests.
- CAA specifications 8 issue 2 (2.2)(c) and (d) horizontal flammability tests.
- Material hardness: 60 sh
- Condition: Talced
Additional carriage charges will apply for Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Islands and rest of the world.
Please contact us for details - 01787 282444