General purpose Synthetic Rubber. Generally resistant to Oils, Solvents and Greases. Available in hardness IRHD, 60, 40, 50 70, 80. Contact us if you need assistance.
- Excellent resistance to Oils, Fuels, Petroleum, Most Solvents.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Temperature range -20°C to +110°C.
- IRHD - 60° Shore hardness.
- Available in thicknesses of 1.5, 3, 4.5 & 6 mm.
- Supplied in widths of 1400 mm
- Roll lengths : 1400mm x 1000mm & 1400mm x 10 metres
- Priced per roll.& LINEAR METER
Additional carriage charges will apply for Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Islands and rest of the world.
Please contact us for details - 01787 282444