Glass Rope Lagging.
Glass fibre products are manufactured with carded or textured glass fibres in E-, C- or R- style.
We use in principle only textured glass fibres and mostly in the well known E-style.
· Silicon (SiO2) : c. 55%
· Calcium (CaO) : c. 20%
· Aluminium (Al2O3) : c. 15%
· Magnesium (MgO) : c. 5%
· Rest: Fe2O3 - B2O3 - TiO2 - K2O - Na2O
· Colour: white
· Diameter of the fibres: 6 or 9 micron
· Resistance to temperature: up to 550°C
· Softening point: 850°C
· Melting point: 1100°C
· Good heat resistance
· Low Heat Conductivity
· Good electrical insulation
· Non decaying
· Good chemical stability (with some exceptions)
· Good mechanical strength
E-glass builds the ideal asbestos substitute for low temperatures.
It endures thermal stress, has no ignition loss and offers a good mechanical strength.
Priced per: 30m coil
Available Diameters : 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm