Non Asbestos Y Grade Gaskets 1.5mm Thick (IBC)
AF300 Non-Asbestos Sheeting is Corseal's own brand economy medium-duty gasket material.
Thickness Available: 1.5mm, 3mm,
Ratings: ASA150, ASA300, PN16
Owing to its natural rubber content, the sheet is flexible and adapts more easily to curvatures and irregularities of the flanges. Specially recommended for water and steam systems, both in heating engineering, power engineering and municipal economy. The sheet is resistant to oils, brake fluid and cooling fluid.
- Allowable Pressure - 55 Bar
- Maximal Continuous Temperature - 250°C
- Maximum Continuous Temperature in Steam - 200°C
- Maximum Peak Temperature - 300°C
- Density (max +/- 5%) - 2.0g/cmᶟ
- Tensile Resistance Cross Fibre (min) - 8Mpa
- Compressibility (at 35 Mpa/20°C) - 5 to 15%
- Elastic recovery (min/20°C) - 40%
- Thickness increase of material:
- in distilled water - 2%
- in model oil N°3 (150°C after 5h) - 9% max
- in model fuel B(20°C after 5h) - 9% max
Gaskets are priced each
Additional carriage charges will apply for Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Islands and rest of the world.
Please contact us for details