Non Asbestos Sheet Y Grade (Own Brand)
V300 non-asbestos gaskets are manufactured from Corseal's own medium-duty gasket material.
Owing to its natural rubber content, the sheet is flexible and adapts more easily to curvatures and irregularities of the flanges. Specially recommended for water and steam systems, both in heating engineering, power engineering and municipal economy. The sheet is resistant to oils, brake fluid and cooling fluid.
Approvals / Compliance
WRAS Potable Water: Registration No. 1406527
Complies with BS Specification 7531 Grade Y
Available: 0.8mm, 1.5mm & 3mm thickness
- Allowable Pressure - 65 Bar
- Maximal Continuous Temperature -: 250°C
- Maximum Continuous Temperature in Steam - :200°C
- Maximum Peak Temperature - 400°C
- Density (max +/- 5%) - 2.0g/cmᶟ
- Tensile Resistance Cross Fibre (min) - 8Mpa
- Compressibility (at 35 Mpa/20°C) - 5 to 15%
- Elastic recovery (min/20°C) - 40%
- Thickness increase of material:
- in distilled water - 2%
- in model oil N°3 (150°C after 5h) - 9% max
- in model fuel B(20°C after 5h) - 9% max
Additional carriage charges will apply for Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Islands and rest of the world.
Please contact us for details