Did you know our genuine, European manufactured, A075 Chemours® Viton® is a superior fluoroelastomer that will outlast all other general purpose polymers?
This means our Viton® A rubber sheeting is not only more resistant to acid, oils, chemicals and gases (including Sour Gas), but its physical properties, when compared to general polymers, are significantly higher!
Our Viton® A rubber sheet has:
- an elongation at break of 235%
- a highest working temperature of 200°C
- a lowest working temperature of -20°C
- a 70 degree hardness shore A,
- a tensile strength at break of 6mpa
Our range of Oil & Gas products, including Viton® A rubber sheet, helps improve efficiency and reduce costs & downtime. Interested?
Visit www.corseal.co.uk or call us on 01787 282444