Ceramic + Inconel (1260c) Ladder/Plain Type Tape
CERAMIC FIBRE WEBBING (TAPE) + 1260c Inconel
Tape is produced by weaving a number of plied yarns. The width and thickness are determined by the number and thickness of the yarns used. It is a soft resilient product, available in a number of different thicknesses and constructions to provide a comprehensive HT range. It contains approximately 20% organic carrier fibre to facilitate the carding process. The carrier fibre burns out at a low temperature, but this has no effect on the properties of the ceramic fibre.
Ladder Type tapes:
This type of webbing has regular perforations in the middle, one third of the width, to produce a ladder like structure. The webbing can be supplied with self adhesive backing, or with various special coatings.
Exhibits excellent chemical stability resisting attack from most corrosive agents. Exceptions are hydrofluoric acids and phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalies. It also resists oxidation and reduction. If wet by water or steam, thermal and physical properties are completely restored upon drying. No water of hydration is present.
- Fire-resistant curtains - Insulation linings
- Protective clothing - Wrapping of exhausts
- Controlled cooling of castings - Flange jointing with openings for bolts
- Insulation of gas and steam turbines (ladder tapes)
- Welding curtains - Radiant heat shields
Typical Physical Properties:
Average density 500 - 850 kg/m3
- Colour: White
- Basic Composition Alumina-Silica
- Continuous Use Limit Reinforced with glass : 650 c
- Reinforced with Inconel metal wireglass : 1050c
- Melting Point 1790c
Sold per 25 metre coil
Please call us on 01787 282444 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org